American College of Cardiology
6737 W. Washington St.
Milwaukee, WI 53214
|Register||Schedule||Exhibitors||Submit an Abstract|
Please join your fellow Kentucky cardiologists
and associates for the Annual ACC Kentucky Chapter meeting.
NEW THIS YEAR! PRIZE DRAWING
New this year we will be giving away two gold iPad Mini 3s to two lucky attendees at the end of the day. There are two ways to win:
- REGISTER EARLY! All attendees registering before the July 24th will have their name entered for one of the iPad Minis.
- STAY UNTIL THE END! One winner will be selected from all attendees in the main session room at the end of the day.
In both cases, you must be present to win.
Lexington Convention Center
430 W Vine Street
Lexington, Kentucky 40507
Wi-Fi will be available during the meeting for all attendees.
We have reserved a block of rooms at the following rates until August 25, 2015: $159.00 per night for single/double occupancy. When making your reservation, be sure to mention that you are with the Kentucky Chapter American College of Cardiology.
Call the Hyatt Regency directly for reservations: 1-800-233-1234 Hyatt Regency
401 W High Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis so make your reservation as early as possible.
Download the App
New this year, the Kentucky Chapter Annual Meeting features an app for your mobile device, to help you make the most of this year’s event. The Guidebook includes information about the Annual Meeting, schedule of events, exhibitor information, and maps of the venue. In addition, the app allows you to make a custom schedule and to-do list in order to personalize and enhance your experience at the 2014 KY-ACC Annual Meeting.
Download the app “Guidebook” and search “KYACC” to download your very own copy of the 2014 Annual Meeting Guidebook.
How to Download
- To download, visit guidebook.com/getit on your mobile device.
- Once app is downloaded to your device, search for “KYACC 10th Annual Meeting” to add the Kentucky Chapter guidebook to your app.
- You’re all set! When you’re ready, customize your very own schedule and to-do list for the Annual Meeting.